This course can only be attended by Leaders who are currently in a leadership role.1 hour at your desk for 12 weeks – online course with 1:1 telephone coaching
This course is specifically designed for agency and in-house leaders of established recruitment teams who are non billing. It would suit someone who is managing managers or senior consultants and is directly accountable for growing their team, division or business.
Leaders who graduate from this course will gain automatic Fellowship with the Institute of Recruiters (FIOR) and Ethics Champion status.
The 12 Units will cover:
- Identify your personal and business goals, assess current business strengths and areas for development – create a 12 month business plan
- Assess your leadership strengths and weaknesses using a Leadership 360 Survey – includes a Personalised Leadership Report and 1 hour telephone coaching session with your IOR Leadership Coach
- Growing your Business - identifying top talent and potential and building a succession plan that supports your business goals
- Developing your People – bringing your succession plan to life and building development action plans for your key people – includes 1 hour telephone coaching session with your IOR Leadership Coach
- Building a High Performing team – know how to bring your senior team together to work towards a common vision, purpose, goals and create a culture that is a solid foundation for business growth
- Managing your managers – learn how to coach, develop and empower your senior team members to become your leaders of the future - includes 1 hour telephone coaching session with your IOR Leadership Coach
- Adopting a flexible leadership style – knowing what style to use in what situation with each individual to grow a team that is responsible and accountable for their own success
- Managing your Leadership brand – leveraging your strengths and closing gaps that affect your brand - includes 1 hour telephone coaching session with your IOR Leadership Coach
- Building your Leadership and Business brand externally – to attract top talent and create further business opportunities
- Building a culture of responsibility and accountability – monitoring and analysing progress against your business plan and highlighting key priorities - includes 1 hour telephone coaching session with your IOR Leadership Coach
- Spotting market trends, opportunities and advancements in technology to gain competitive advantage
- Vision into Action – measuring course return on investment and setting you up for business success - includes 1 hour telephone coaching session with your IOR Leadership Coach
£1795 per person (non IOR members)
£1695 per person (IOR members)
6 x 1 hour personalised coaching sessions with a qualified Leadership Coach
ECI Leadership 360 Survey and Feedback Report
IOR Fellowship and individual membership (learners can use the letters FIOR after their names)
Ethics Champion status
IOR CPD Course certificate
Who will be your course tutor and leadership coach?
Hannah Keep has worked as a corporate leadership coach for the last 14 years, working up to VP level. She is an NLP Master Practitioner, Certified Coach with the International Coaching Federation and a licensed facilitator of several psychometric tests. Hannah has worked in recruitment for the last 20 years, starting her career with the S3 group and latterly as a recruitment trainer working with some of the highest performing agencies. Hannah knows what it takes for a leader to be successful and most importantly, what is takes to drive results in a recruitment environment.